GE Lunar DPX Bravo Bone Densitometer Details
Lunar DPX Bravo® offers multiple clinical applications for seamless osteoporosis assessment in a streamlined operator-friendly package, while ensuring clinical confidence and fast throughput.
- DICOM and HL7 connectivity seamlessly integrate densitometry results with Picture Archival and Communication Systems (PACS) and Radiology/Hospital Information Systems (RIS/HIS), respectively.
- The worklist feature in both DICOM and HL7 enables automatic use of patient information from scheduling applications, helping to reduce data entry errors.
- Multi-User Database access (MUDB) improves flexibility and productivity by offering the possibility to access and/or reanalyze scans remotely and to share with clinical partners.
- TeleDensitometry provides the ability to send paperless reports as faxes or easy e-mail attachments, viewable on any personal computer without special software.
Standard Configuration with all services included:
- Freight included!
- Installation included!
- Training included!
- One year warranty included!
- Latest software!
The equipment is completely remanufactured this includes the following:
- Detailed cleaning inside and out (system & cart).
- Replace any worn or malfunctioning components.
- Calumniator tracks are inspected cleaned or replaced.
- All electrical components are checked for ohm resistance repaired or replaced.
- Reload x-ray source: For long life and durability.
- Replace computer: Upgrade software to latest version of manufacturer for that model number replace hard drive, memory, CPU, mother board, power supply are replaced.
- Painting: Any panel that is dented or scraped is repaired and repainted.
- Replacing lettering: Replaced with new.
- Replace table pad.
- New printer.
- New 17" flat screen monitor.
- Test all components.
- Run multiple: 48 hrs. of QA’s prior to shipping.
- Final cleaning.
- Completely bubble wrap entire system to prevent damage.
- Delivery, Installation, Training Procedure