New Corix 70 Plus Mobile X-ray
Long Reach Double Positioning Arm
The long reach scissors arm moves effortlessly through a wide area, yet folds compactly when not in use. The scissors arm allows ease of positioning and drift free stability.
Standard Extension Arm (Wall Mounted version) : Standard Extension Arm provides a total inside reach of 180.6cm (71 1/8")
Corix 70 Plus-USV (optional Wall Mount, or Mobile Version) Conditions in your practice will dictate where to perform x-ray examinations. With the Corix 70 Plus-USV you can choose the option that best fits your needs:
Wall Mount--Wall mounted directly in the x-ray room or directly in the treatment room. Wall mount can be stationed for side-by-side operatory stations.
Standard Wall Mount provided with a 16" Wall Plate.
Single Stud Mount available at an additional cost.
Mobile Stand--mobile unit that allows reaching separate operatory stations on a sturdy and stable rolling stand.
- Rated Line Voltage: 120V. +/- 10% (109-132VAC), 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1,050KW max @ 132VAC
- Rated Tube Potential: 70kVp +/- 7% (Single phase, self rectifying).
- Rated Tube Current: 8mA +/- 15% @ 120VAC
- Exposure Time Range: 0.03 to 3.00sec., in steps of 0.01sec. Plus, 27 pre-set exposure times, with automatic main voltage compensation. Four different Pre-heating pre-selected by the user are available for loading the x-ray tube (Pre-heating time is not shown on the display).
- Minimum Focal Spot to Skin Distance: 200mm (8")
- Radiation Leakage @ 1 m. Less than 50mR/h (Technical Factors: 70kVp, 8 mA, 1s.).
- Focal Spot: 0.8 x 0.8mm
- Total Filtration: 2mm. Al eq.
- Net Weight: 63lbs (Wall mount), 90lbs (Mobile)
- Shipping Weight: 72lbs (Wall mount), 102lbs (Mobile)
- Shipping Dimensions: (Wall Mount) 1 Box, 131 x 52 x 26cm. (Mobile) 2 Boxes; 111 x 34 x 25cm, 87 x 38 x 33cm.
* Can serve international shipping