General Radiography Film
FOR USE WITH CARESTREAM X-OMAT FILM PROCESSORS
Excellent for high-contrast, high-resolution images T-MAT G/RA film is ideal for high-contrast general and specialty radiography, including orthopedic examinations. Unique, patented T-Grain film technology yields brilliant, sharp, low-mottle images to support easy, reliable diagnosis. A special optical base density color optimizes contrast discrimination, reduces viewing fatigue, and sharpens image perception. The result is better viewing wherever you access the images—the radiology viewing room, surgical suite, consulting/ conference room, processing area, and office environment.
- T-Grain film technology delivers clear and brilliant digital medical images and minimizes minus-density pre-processing handling artifacts that can compromise radiographic interpretation
- Sensitometrically stable and reliable in automatic processing, and under a variety of processing conditions
- No need for rescreening Can be used with all green-emitting rare-earth intensifying screens such as LANEX screens or appropriate screens from other manufacturers
- RA (rapid access) technology dramatically reduces processing time and increases productivity – T-MAT film can be processed in less than 40 seconds
– Increased processing productivity can improve patient throughput
- Reduced light crossover without a change in film speed provides increased detail
- A standard-speed film that can be used in a high-speed system (up to 600 speed)
- Minimizes minus-density pre-processing handling artifacts that can compromise radiographic interpretation
Processing Speed: < 40 seconds
Produced locally, available worldwide (e.g., manufactured in Europe for European use)
Store unopened boxes in a cool, dry place (50–70°F/10–21°C; 30–50% relative humidity) shielded from x-rays and other penetrating radiation.Safelighting
Use safelight filter type GBX-2 or equivalent located at least 4 ft/1.2 m from the film.
T-MAT G/RA film can be processed in less than 40 seconds with a kwik/RA cycle using X-OMAT RA/30 chemicals, or with a standard cycle using RP X-OMAT chemicals.
Sold per box
100 sheets per box
Price : $ 82 per box
Minimum order : 10 boxes
Ready for order in bulk
Serve international shipping